Yolanda Lynes is an actress. She is quite popular for her work in the movie The Take-Down.
|June 25, 1992
|28 years old
|5 Feet And 8 Inches
Yolanda is known for portraying the role of Amber’s mother in the 2017 film named The Take-Down. She is famous for her versatility and has performed in several characters in various movies.
Lynes is also known as Ally Maxwell from the action thriller named Knuckledust. She is also a writer as well.
10 Facts On Yolanda Lynes
- Yolanda Lynes was born in the year 1992. Currently, she is 28 years of age in 2020. She is known to celebrate her birthday each year on the 25th of June.
- Lynes has an approximate height of about 5 feet and 8 inches. In addition, she also has an approximate weight of about 56 kg. Her body measurement is not available.
- The net worth details of the actress are not known. In addition, the actress has also not disclosed details on her income amounts. Moreover, she must be earning quite a huge amount from her movies.
- Lynes has not shared details on her relationships. In fact, no information regarding her relationship status is known. She may or may not have a boyfriend.
- Yolanda has not shared about her family to the public. Neither is there any information found on her parents on the internet.
- Lynes has no Wikipedia page of her own name and details.
- Lynes has white ethnicity and American nationality. She grew up in the United States.
- Yolanda is working as an actor as well as a writer in the film industry. She gained fame from her work in “Knuckledust”.
- Lynes’ other work credits include Black Widow and The Take-Down.
- Yolanda is popular on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Her Twitter account has 1014 followers while Instagram has more than 13 thousand followers.