If you wonder who josé Trinidad Marín’s Mother and Sisters are, then stay with this informative article.
José Trinidad Marín was the first husband of late American songwriter, singer, actress, and television producer “Jenni Rivera.” The couple first met at the age of 15 when they were in high school. They got divorced after knowing the painful truth that Jose sexually abused his daughter Jacquie and Chiquie and not only them but also his sister in law Rosie.
Jose was sentenced to 31 years in prison because he sexually abused his daughters and his sister in law. He is currently in prison.
|Name||José Trinidad Marín|
|Birthday||February 15, 1964|
|Children||Chiquis Rivera, Michael Marin, Jacquie campos|
|Divorce||Once (Jenni Rivera)|
10 Facts On Jos Trinidad Marn
- José Trinidad Marín is well known as the ex-husband of Jenni Rivera.
- He was born in the year 1964. He has now reached the age of 56. And he celebrated his birthday on February 15.
- The detailed information regarding José Trinidad Marín’s father, mother, and sister is not mentioned in the media.
- Talking about his family, his ex-wife is an American singer and actress. The couple first met in high school and got married in 1984. The couple has two daughters and a son.
- Jose and Jenni got divorced after knowing the painful truth that Jose sexually abused his daughter Jacquie and Chiquie and not only them but also his sister in law Rosie.
- He is currently in prison because he physically and emotionally abused his daughter and sister in law.
- There is no Wikipedia bio dedicated to his own. Jose Trinidad’s information about career details is not available on the internet.
- He has not disclosed much about his education and qualification. But looking at his accomplishment, he appears to be well educated.
- The net worth details about José Trinidad is not available. Besides, the income details and salary is also not provided.
- He is American by nationality. And he belongs to the white ethnicity.