Matt Kuncman Alexi McCammond Boyfriend: Read the article to know more about Matt Kuncman and his relationship with Alexi McCammond.
Some Amazing Facts on Matt Kuncman
- Matt Kuncman is widely known for his relationship with Alexi due to her exposure to the media thanks to her job as a media person.
- Matt’s full name is Matthew Kuncman and Matt is his short name.
- The current age of Matt Kuncman is not known though he appears to be in his early 30s.
- The former celebrity-partner Matt is located in Washington, D.C. for his professional life.
- The insiders on Matt’s family background and parents’ names are not available at the moment. We will update this section very shortly.
- Matt is not available on any of the social media platforms hence, he is very considerate with his personal life.
- Matt graduated with Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the New York Institute of Technology in 2013.
- Prior to working in Merkle Inc., Matt served as the Supervisor, Marketing Analytics, and Actuarial Assistant for GEICO, an auto insurance company.
Matt Kuncman Job and Net Worth
Matt Kuncman’s job is Marketing Analytics Manager at Merkle Inc., a global media marketing agency.
The precise net worth statistics of Matt are not accessible at the moment however, his salary is reported to be approximately $129,921 per year, which is more than 13% above the average earnings in the US.
|Marketing Analytics Manager at Merkle
|$129,921 per year
|New York Institute of Technology
Matt Kunchman: Alexi McCammond Boyfriend
Matt Kuncman was the former boyfriend of Alexi McCammond, a national political reporter at Axios who also covered Joe Biden’s 2020 Presidential campaign.
Moreover, Matt and Alexi were engaged in June 2020. Matt had proposed Alexi at a nature preserve In Menemsha on Martha’s Vineyard and rumored to be planning for a wedding soon. They were reported to have met on an online datingf site.
However, the engagement was called off when Alexi was rumored to be dating TJ Ducklo, who served for the Biden Administration from January 2021 until February 13, 2021.